Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Means March for Babies!

March for Babies is coming up! And, Twisted Ribbons wants to help this awesome cause. Find out more about how the March of Dimes organization funds important research to support healthy babies here: http://www.marchforbabies.org/howyouhelpbabies.aspx

A local Mom's Club is putting together a team for the big walk in Nashville on April 17th, and doing some fund raising to support. I will be making our family donation, but along w that, this year Twisted Ribbons will be donating 10% of all the March sales from the Etsy shop to the team as well!

This cause is very near to my heart. I have a dear friend who delivered her baby boy very early due to complications with the pregnancy. Her sweet baby boy was a true fighter, and was here with her and her husband for four months before being called up to heaven. Being blessed myself with two beautiful girls, I can't fathom the pain of that loss, and I think about her all the time. So, this donation will be made in her sweet baby boy's honor.

If you would like to donate directly to the team, their page is here: Spring Hill Mom's Club Team
Please help me help them reach their goal! Thanks so much.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment